PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Feb 2010, 09:41
SKYWRITER1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

I'm one of the hordes contemplating going to Qatar from Thomson, due to redundancy. I got a few questions that I'm after being answered for both myself and the wife. Useful answers only please, its not a debate about whether to go or not! Also, some of the questions may seem trivial, but like I said there for both me and the Missus!

1. If Ain Khalid is full (or nearly) where are the new families going? How is the accommodation,(size and standard) plus is there any outdoor space?
2. Does Ain Khalid take dogs (specifically do Qatar allow you dogs in the family accomodation)?
3. Is there anywhere to walk dogs near the compound or is it the beach for a run?
4. What do you guys spend per month on living? (I've seen quotes on other sites, are these correct etc)
5. Whats the worst thing about Qatar for yourselves and your wives?
6. Whats the average pay per month B777? I realise this varies depending on trips.
7. Is there a dress code for the ladies, we realise that there are obviously some things to show respect, but is there anything in particular?
8. Hows family life in general? We will have a newborn (our first) if we go.

As I said, some may seem trivial, but these are things we haven't been able to find out yet.

Either post or PM's are appreciated,

Cheers,
SW