PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKA runway incursion HKG
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2010, 08:33
Aussiestinks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do work for Hong Kong Airlines for real.

Yes, our management ain't the best, but we are trying as hard as we can to do the best job under less then ideal conditions. I won't name names here, but let me just say we are doing our best in spite of the management. As for this incursion, no one at this point know the full facts. All we have is a newspaper article which may or may not represent a true picture. I suggest you all wait until we get more details before you all jump the gun.

And this "collusion" between CAD? Have any of you heard of ICAC in Hong Kong? Don't kid me. If we were to give any kind of bribes, ICAC will be on our asses before the day is out.

And as for you mass debator, snakeslugger, prettycrosesus and 404 Titan, you must be those expat pilots fired earlier. Well, sucks to be you. But life ain't fair. Trying to get even with your ex-employer won't help you one bit.

Also HKAir, I don't find your attempt at sarcastic humour funny at all. We are trying to be professional and serious in spite of the working environment.

So may I kindly suggest you all shut it until we know more about this "runway incurison"?