PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 31st Jan 2010, 18:36
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is just sad...

BASSA's statements about the..... "shadowy PCCC"

Is someone not doing their homework. I've read these threads, listened to arguments pro and con...but truly...

Ms. Malone. As a customer, simply one of the SLF's you seem to disdain, I know that I could email or message any individual associated with PCCC (heaven knows they have given lots of invitations on this board, unlike your "not for the public eyes" arena) and receive information regarding what they hope to do, their goals, and their present status.

There is nothing mysterious, nothing worthy of James Bond. It is simply a group of individuals that see progress coming from a message of reasonable negotiation, rather than supporting individuals who have cost their members thousands of pounds because they can't do a vote properly, look only to their Union, rather than the members they are supposed to be supporting...and tell Pilots to "Foxtrot Oscar".

I will now finish my second cocktail...but truly..I'm up here in Cumbria, not a Crew member, and PCCC seems to be much less a mystery to me compared to your organization.

Can someone do their homework?