PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2010, 17:43
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evening,

I tell you what i'm going to be sleeping like a baby after the day I have had. A extra early start today because I thought Iwould be able to get on a flight at 7 in the morning but was bumped of because of a last minute staff member needed to board. But it's ok I was close to getting on it. But went staright around the operators and showed my face, talking about a party to everyone who went to it on Friday night asked if Icould help out with anything. then staright of to a petting zoo.

I thought why not it's Sunday and I really need to explore the place while im here. It was amazing!

Got back to camp and moved and cleaned my tent again, noticed a few new holes that the ants had got through. But now it looks like the Ritz!!

Took a dip in the pool and played a couple of hands of poker before pulling myself away and coming this.

I would like to say, that I have had a few PM regarding some new leads and I would really like to thank you for them. I have sent an email to all the contacts you have provided and will follow them up by phone calls tomorrow.

Anyway must go not much internet credit remaining and still need to contact home. So im sorry about the short read today.

Take care!!