PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2010, 12:30
Pat42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never the less, try and read the whole thread, I'll help you greatly with the application process.
I'm not sure I'd advise people to read the whole thread... it's darn long and a lot of the older posts are now well out of date.

For guys like Dan who are keen I'd probably recommend reading the last 50 pages or so though - it might take an evening or two but you'll find it very educational

I know its a huge thread and can be a little daunting, but for those of us who have been posting on here for a while now it does start to wear when you answer the same question over and over again. I can almost garuantee that about 98% of the questions someone just starting out here will have have been answered on this forum at least once within the last 3 or 4 months. I can also promise that if you learn to use the "search" function you will find the answers to those questions a lot faster than we are able to answer them.

Perhaps we could start a condensed NATS interview thread with only the most up to date and comprehensive posts from this thread, or a "NATS interview FAQ" thread or something like that? That way those who are new would be able to find the answers to their questions much more easily without people having to get whiny at them or bite their faces off.