PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Considering Sweden
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2010, 11:15
747JJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First I fully agree that the aviation market in Sweden is screwed. The infatile CEO's with ever changing family names to avert attention and connection to their (and family) previous escape's are know in the North. Then again Finland is not much better. Having a CEO with gargantuan management experience in running a petrol station is hardly better now is it? For what it is worth, the market in Sweden is a lot bigger than in Finland.

As for our language, it is not Hungarian not even half just grammatically related. I do not understand a word of the latter while being fluent in the first. Good mate of mine describes me as a half russian speaking a mongolian dialect But it is a difficult language and for someone wanting to work in Finland, a must unless it is a Thomas Cook Scandiholigania and then one will be able to get by with any of the Scandinavian languages.

Being Scandinavian? No way. We are Nordic. Any Finn who is confused enough to think he is Scandinavian has either had too many red top mushrooms or Koskenkorva. The saying is: Swedes we are not, Russians we will never be, so let us be Finns.

Good luck on job hunt for everyone.

Hälsningar fron Esbo och Åbo