PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Opportunity with start-up in Hawaii - NZ company
Old 31st Jan 2010, 09:31
biggles7374

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to admit I was unsure whether this was a genuine opportunity or not, but I have to say, the more information that is emerging the more questions I have rather than answers.

Obtaining more information is suppose to provide re-assurance rather than creating further doubt as is the case here.

From a bond lodged with a third party lawyer to a source of finance to use to fund the business start-up - oh I forgot this is secured against an aircraft that it appears he does not own yet cause he cannot give anyone the rego. What did the advert say - "owner of 2 pa31" LIE No 1

Why not just give you a share of the company and a place on the board?

Also, if the company goes bust do you think that the bank is not going to impound the main business asset (the aircraft) because there are bonds that are secured on it? It is unlikely that your bond will even be listed as a charge on the ownership of the aircraft. You will be treated as a creditor and will get nothing back.

Also, what is stopping the use of the aircraft as collateral for further borrowing once all the bonds have been lodged?

WHOOP WHOOP!! MASTER CAUTION!!

Sorry I cannot be more optomistic at this point.

Last edited by biggles7374; 31st Jan 2010 at 10:34.