PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKA runway incursion HKG
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2010, 05:07
HKAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To: Fragrant Forum Members

As the management representative from Hong Kong Airlines, I must express my strong disagreement and outrage over the continuing slander and innuendo directed at my airline in this forum. We therefore will clarify the following points:

1. On this alleged "runway incursion", we admit our pilots aren't the brightest or the most capable. But you must understand their background. Back where they are from, a taxiway is no different from a runway, so they are easily confused. They can takeoff in whichever direction they like. They are just exporting their method to HKG. What's wrong with that? This saves us the trouble and expense of actually training them. They can rely on their "gut" instincts. Besides, the standard of our pilots can be used as good training for the fine ATC folks here. They help to make sure the ATC are on their toes.

2. Watch out over some of the more nasty comments you are making. We have mainland "connections". We can easily order some of our pla/intelligence "comrades" to come down here and "sort" you guys out. Muhahahaha (evil laugh).

3. Do you honest believe we give a #$%% about what you think? If we want, we have the "power" to force a "change" in your career. How about flying a banana cargo plane to Somalia? I bet those pirates there could used some pilots to fly their loot. Muhahahahaha. (More evil laugh).

Best Regards,
Hong Kong Airlines-We ARE going to scew you.

P.S-This is a parody.