PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 31st Jan 2010, 00:09
Oranguzee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well,a £3.7b pension deficit and £1bn record losses by march 2010(£602mil actual aparently) the song should be changed to ....we've gotta go,go,go,go,go to Jobcentre plus....Simom Cowel might like it.

I feel that our arrogance is coming back to bite us in the...s,I can't blame any member of ground staff,pilots,engineers for taking on the opportunity,as ground staff positions are volatile and they need to back the company at the moment as when s**t hits the fan they're the first to go,pilots,you get those new first officers with over £100k in debt due to their very expensive integrated flight training,they'll do it as not only they need the cash but pilots are in surplus in the market,you better look good to your employer.Besides,we're never United,never.From the ballot of WW lgw for BA proposal of a single fleet LGW to their entry on the NSP,and others disputes,crew ALWAYS stabbed each other on the back,From the minor gossip/galley FM(don't tell me is part of a cultural aspect of the job,like I heard today,to me is childish high school b....ss)to the most serious matters like this one we face.

what can I say,it's true...