PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC130 as an EMS / SAR machine?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2010, 23:19
integrity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks again...

Thanks again folks for more good stuff,

Spinwing, sorry you are feeling a little prickly. I treated your post the way you treated mine. Yep, I'm sure you've been in the business a while. Me too, (just coming up a quarter century!), but mine has all been IN Australia. So, I think I do know a little, and am not prone to wasting my or others time on doomed issues. (Done all that back in my young enthusiatic days), So thanks for the offer, but I'll continue down my track, as directed by the one with the cheque book, happy that not everyone knows exactly what is happening or going to happen in everyone elses world.

V.P. - you certainly seem to have the goods on my questions. Thanks a bundle for all of the insight, I think you've sold me! (When you get tired of flying I think Eurocopter could use you in sales!!). If I come up with more curly questions - I'll reach out.

Mark086 - we hadn't really looked at the 119 due to an apparently cramped workspace back there. A 190cm stretcher would be fairly tight I imagine. If you have any pix of the configuration, would love to see them. Or if anyone else runs the 119 in a dual role config - would love to hear the reports. The a/c does look great and I imagine it would be a great hoist platform. But as I have said (and others have eluded to), this will, I predict, end up predominantly an EMS bird.

Thanks again all. I.