PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 30th Jan 2010, 23:10
Entaxei

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although I am a PAX these days, I was in engineering for 15 years and still have a love of aviation. May I please highlight the following issues.

1. Don't worry about what happens to BASSA, its reps and officers - the only thing that any of you need to worry about is your and your families future and, how you will survive without any income, (by the way is BASSA offering any strike pay to those that strike - from an income in excess of £1.5m pa).

2. Even if BASSA had a sensible plan of action, it has shown itself to be totally incompetant in its chosen area of operation and therefore needs to be replaced with an organisation to represent you that is competant - hence PCC stands a good chance, it comes from people who do actually understand what the job is and the current industry trials and tribulations, without the political union baggage.

3. Would it not be nice to work in an environment whereby employers and employed jointly consider methods for improving the service offered to the benefit of all parties (including customers).

4. Finally, going by some of the very bitter and twisted comments posted about how much they hate the job they do, their customers, employer and colleagues, life would appear to be potentially a lot better for all concerned if those posters resigned from their jobs and aviation in general.

Entaxei.

Last edited by Entaxei; 30th Jan 2010 at 23:11. Reason: spell