PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 30th Jan 2010, 18:58
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logicandsin - thankyou for your vote of confidence in us as cabin crew. It is reassuring to know. Please don't feel that you "put extra work" on anyone - I sincerely hope you have never been given that impression.

We at BA are doing whatever we can to support our customers and get them to their destination, whatever the ballot outcome. Many, many crew like myself and Didididi (welcome!) will be coming into work to operate alongside the thousands of volunteers from other departments. I reckon you will have the time of your life on a BA flight during the strike - a more dedicated and determined workforce you will never meet! Good luck with the cruise - look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Didididi - A very well written post. There are many more like us, and we are all now getting together under the title Professional Cabin Crew Council. This ludicrous destruction of our company has to stop. Please email [email protected]. Together we can make a difference and ensure that people like Logicandsin are able to carry out their well-deserved holiday plans.