PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 30th Jan 2010, 18:39
didididi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks snas!

I did forget to say in my post that I am disallusioned with SOME of my colleagues.

I am sure that you are correct that there are many that think the same as me. Its just that it is very hard to vocalise any sort of reasonable argument with some crew though. They only believe BA to be the enemy. They forget that they actually work for BA not BASSA. I really find it astonishing that on reading the BASSA forum you have to look with a magnifying glass to find any sort of mention as to the state of our airline or the industry and that perhaps savings may just need to be made! Nothing about the article in The Times online today re us heading for the worst loss in our history for example!

We are in the worst global recession post war for goodness sake (or were - I think we just crawled out this week didnt we?!) Something has gotta give!! Lets work harder for very similar conditions. Isnt that quite easy to take in?!!!