PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2010, 15:25
soaring.high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never let your hopes die!!

Hii Kash,
How are you?Hope you are fine and doing good.I must confess Kash you are one hack of a blogger!!! Keep one thing in mind buddy sometimes the journey towards achieving a goal is much much more important than achieving the goal it self.What every one of us witnessing is one such journey of yours towards achieving a goal.Doesnt matter if you dont achieve the goal(God forbids) but look how far you have travelled!!
I tell you my story.I got my CPL with IR and ME in NOV 2008.Have been trying to get a job eversince but havent been successful.Working in HR industry for the time being to provide my family with much needed finances ( The sole earning person since dad retired).Cant afford to get Instructors or TR because of the financial conditions.Have been advised by dad to stop dreaming about aviation and start looking for a permanent job.But I havent given up the hopes.Still applying and looking for jobs in aviation.It was my dream to become an aviator now that I have become one I just cant let it go away like this.I still will hang in there and keep on looking until I find what I want.And even if I cant find a job in aviation the efforts would count much more than anything else.Atleast I wont regret that I didnt try hard enough when I would have retired and would be seeing my entirelife in a flashback sitting in my armchair!!Cheers!!