PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun 2009/10 season
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2010, 14:03
soaring.high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jobs In Maun

Hi Fellow aviators,
Can any one tell how is the situation in Maun or Botswana at this moment as far as recruitment is concerned?Is there any one hiring or willing to hire pilots in the near future?I hold FAA CPL/IR/ME and I am a low time pilot with 272 TT.I have tried to contact companies via internet but havent been successful to get a reply(As quoted by other members number of times).I am willing to travel to Botswana for an interview but I just cant drop in there hoping to get hired.I am not in such a financial condition where I can afford to TAKE A CHANCE and travel to Botswana seeing people and asking for a job.So here I ask for the generous help from fellow aviatiors working in Botswana,Namibia,Zambia and Uganda to take an initiative on behalf of me and talk to the comapanies if they have any jobs available.If an interview is arranged I will deffinately be there.( Have no doubt about it!!).You can send me your mail address in private message and I shall provide you with my CV and other details.Guys please step forward and provide me a helping hand.I am in badly need of a job.I shall return your favours when the time is right.Happy landings to all.