PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You're all financial duds
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2010, 12:37
tiger321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While my impression was that PH was genuinely trying to be helpful, his timing and "trust me" attitude are way off the mark. Anyone, A/B/C scale, that goes into business without doing their homework/due diligence deserve the "million dollar moron" tag.

What I found far more disturbing in the magazine though was NR laying down the initial groundwork for a revised (read - no) housing scheme.

Personally, and I think I speak for most of my mates, if they were ever to do away with or massively reduce the housing allowance then walking away from this job will be a very easy decision. I'm sure NR's and his cronies are very well aware that the reason most people are here is not for the basic salary.

Nick - If I live and work in a country other than my own (it doesn't matter how long I do this for) then I am an expat.

I hope that during the housing talks (if they ever occur)that the AOA squash this little cost cutting beauty before it gets any chance to get airborne. I am afraid that messing negatively with the housing is a deal breaker.