PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 30th Jan 2010, 10:09
FlexSRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have a read for yourself and see the whole damning verdict on their incompetence. You won't find it on the BASSA forum!

British Airways Plc v Unite the Union [2009] EWHC 3541 (QB) (17 December 2009)

** hint - search for "Malone"
Has this been posted on the crew forum?

Yeah, right!

I tell you what, if someone has the balls, post it on there, and set a stop watch, and then tell me, to the nearest 30 seconds how long it takes for the Mods to delete it. I reckon it would last about 2mins30.

ps-

Originally Posted by cloudn9ne
I assume they are talking about the latest increase in tax that was 'imposed' by the inland revenue!! how convenient to use this as a point against the company. No mis-information or lies there then!!
Not quite, this is talking about the subsidised canteens that we get at the airport. Basically BA is cutting back slightly, so for all employees, what was a very cheap Costa coffee is now slightly less cheap, but still about half the price of a Costa coffee in the Terminal.

Didn't you know? It is actually a human right for tubby CSDs to be able to fill their faces with subsidised buns. Isn't that the same in every workplace in the country?!?! It's not as if cabin crew who are sitting about between flights at lunchtime are being paid some sort of generous meal allowance that would cover a lunch from M&S .....oh, hang on... what's that you say? Oh, they are!