PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH - 2
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH - 2
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2010, 22:19
aidoair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even with a 25 minute turnaround the flight would have to leave Bournemouth at 05:50? Easyjet and Ryanair are the only airlines in Europe that can pull off a 25 minute turnaround. This is through established procedures. Im not so sure Palmair could pull it off, they may manage in EDI with domestic only pax, but in BOH, with holiday pax getting on...doubt it.
For a start I can't see Palmair doing domestics anyway as already mentioned, though EZY and FR are not the only ones that can pull these kind of short turnarounds off in Europe at all, especially with a 735. WW, LS, BE, SZ, 4U, HF to name just a few, are some of the other airlines that can achieve turnarounds in under 30 mins even on their 'sun' routes.

Though i guess on holiday flights such as what palmair operate then it can be harder as they use cleaners, catering etc... Something TOM proved when they operated there scheduled services. Their crews really weren't trained or at least operate in the way in which those above airlines do. I regularly saw 30 minute turnarounds at DSA and CVT on a 733 turn into at least an hour even after a short JER hop.