PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EY Management
Thread: EY Management
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2010, 20:31
Frankie Stein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wonder why the post with details of EY management T&C `s have disappeared

Take a trip down googles memory lane ....its all there and just to add to the below comment

"Yeah thats right about new ppruners. Look at Frankenstein or whatever. He didnt do bad for his first post. On the attack mode. which means one thing. He is from that side of management..."

Hey Why should I have to appologise for being a probationary Pruner didnt you start there at one point? In answer to your comment.....Sorry I am not but Oh how I wish I was management...Sorry to admit I am just a hunble servant grateful in this day and age to have a decent salary coming in, realising that leaving GF was probably the best move I ever made, and having worked for over 20 years with GF to know that the rot had started long before JH came. Perfect he may not have been but if it makes you all happy to blame hin then go for it do you think he cares what any of you think...I can see him now crying all the way to the bank..................NOT!!

...lets face it in his position would you say no to a big fat salary didnt think so............ Enough said