PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2010, 17:16
nav3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COVMAN 0523 / Call 100 / Others.........

Don't worry, I have been away Skiing for a week (not flying from Coventry though) God, it all happens when I go away doesn't it !!

You are right in what you say and MP James 'Swisskit' IS one of the problems. He really is a jumped up little tu*d who as you say can't see the end of his drive due to expenses received from us taxpayers and also what some people forget, is that it is NOT JUST Coventry City Council involved, on the other side of the airfield it is Warwick District Council.They are the ones who caused all the problems and the other Nimbys are not from bagington Village but from STONELEIGH village. They are the ones 'James Swisskit' is supporting and he doesn't want to lose his job.

Both councils detest each other, the MP's can't stand each other so how does anybody think that there will be a decision for a new terminal. That thought should be at the back of the line IMHO.

Lets get the 'Milka and Toblerone' crowd up and running, get these beacon slots alive again, get some fuel sold to some incoming GA visitirs to the Oak (two for a tenner) and then jets get the freight train rolling and all the other stuff.