PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 29th Jan 2010, 16:08
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flex,

have deleted the post cause it was off thread and a mild sleepless induced rant!

there are great crew from all walks of life, orientations and nationalities. My experience on the '400 flying to the premium destinations, that bassa covet so much, that seem to be crewed by the same people all the time has probably coloured my judgement.

The numbers of crew who I see on the 400 that see the job as an inconvience whilst getting them to an A&F, pool, or boyfriend was the single biggest shock I had when coming from short haul. The numbers of crew I listen to on the bus/flight deck displaying nothing but contempt for our passengers whilst explaining to me why Bassa must win and they should give up nothing has driven me over the edge. It's been very hard but I've managed to keep the dispute out of my work bubble. excuse me if i vent on here,

i've enjoyed reading your postings and apologise for any offence you found in mine.

ps i have also stopped going to sin/hkg/syd to avoid having to listen!