PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2010, 14:06
TRon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's the same bunch, still Jonathan Curd as he is mentioned on some of the testimonials.. If you meet the man, he is very charming and engaging. I just think what he is doing now is taking advantage of people and the industry as it is at the moment. I imagine he has moulded it into a different namesake to avoid the 'bad press' it got at EZY.

The 'cadets' were under instruction not to disclose any information about the cost to anyone at easyJet, line capt. etc. I believe it was a large sum..That and he apparently bought himself an R8 fairly soon after

Every Line Trainer I spoke to said the standard was, bar a couple who were in-fact quite good, diabolical.

Needless to say easy walked away from it, BMI haven't. I know there are some militant fellows at BMI and quite rightly so.

It would be my guess that there are quite a few backhanders that go on we never get to hear about, as we can all see, it is just not common sense or moral to sack guys only to replace them with PTF's..And how did they get in ahead of CTC cadets last year with the power and connections that Chris Clarke wealds..