PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C210 cost sharing opportunities
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2010, 13:32
ContactMeNow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes it's an early model with struts and an IO470, so what is your point ContactMeKnow? How many planes do you own? I have over a dozen now with 4 of them being 200 series. The latest model being a Turbo 310HP 1981 model TU206G. Don't start knocking someone if you don't own any aircraft yourself or if you own something with a smaller engine. I don't know you from a bar of soap, but I bet mine is bigger than yours.
If the most experienced is in the back then obviously he can't fly it, can he now. .
And what is your point Case sensitive? Yes BCY has had a couple of forced landings, at least it didn't get bent.
Well being someone who has hired people for work on C210's I would put the people that have flown a C210A into the same pile as people who have flown a C182RG.

Its not a case of how many aeroplanes someone owns, or who is bigger than who (by stating you have over 12 aircraft now, I am worried your trying to compensate for something...) IMO, someone who tries to lease out a machine over a forum must be going through some tough times, most "good" machines are hard to get a hold of, either the own has brains and does not lease them out, or they are so fully booked you need 4 week prior notice!

I flew your aircraft once and that was enough. Have flown many a C210 after that, over 2000hrs in them (remote area charter, IFR night ops, blah blah)

What other aircraft do you own? (you seem to brag about your new (20yr old) C206 (sorry TU206G), must be the "biggest" thing you have in your tool shed...

CMN