PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 29th Jan 2010, 05:09
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get over it. UNITE will win next month and BA will have to get the crewing levels back. Payback time.
MissM,

If you can tell me now that you have voted YES, and you will be out on strike from Day 1 and will give up your staff travel permanently (and answer honestly), then I won't point out that if BA are ORDERED to recruit staff back to previous levels, then BA will be able to do it on their own terms.

After all, if they advertise CC jobs at market rate +10% they will have no trouble filling positions from all of the unemployed FlyGlobeSpan, BMI, etc., crew who will happily work for that kind of salary.

As has been pointed out on this forum, it doesn't really matter if BA win or lose the BASSA-instigated court action. All of BASSA's cards are on the table. BA have several choices by which to achieve their aims.

But as you have yet to acknowledge that your union have lied to you and the public, I don't expect you to acknowledge that they are bereft of a plan B right now.

So come on - given that your union leaders are a proven bunch of liars, will you go on strike when they order you to, or are you just blustering like they are?