PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar still has its (many) problems
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2010, 04:25
metrosmoker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airsupport,
You could not care less, yet you have contiually replied to posts trying to "clarify" your position.
You could claim you have not posted anything judging Jet*, but then I could say you haven`t posted anything but childish sniping at an operation you have had no experince with. "You get what you pay for", sounds like judging them to me.
If you haven`t flown any of the low cost airlines, how can you comment on their service. They all vary on what you get for the price you pay. That is the concept of a LCC.
What does the price of a ticket or the type of operation have to do with an aircraft breaking down. Are you saying they don`t spend enough money on maitanence? Or don`t know how to maitain there A/C?
I work for them, and I couldn`t tell you what happened. SO how do you know that it wasn`t a different problem the second night causing the delay?
One of your last comments sums you up perfectly. "Back in the good old days"... we didn`t go bad mouthing the opposition". Well, look at what you are doing right now. Just because you currently don`t work for an airline doesn`t count.
When you stop living in the past and come into the real world, you might get the love and respect you crave.