PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar still has its (many) problems
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2010, 00:48
airsupport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know where all this comes from, I hardly ever post any more on PPRuNe, and was going to leave altogether some time ago, but was encouraged to stay by one of the Mods.

I spent more than 40 years in the Industry working Worldwide, and I am retired now and the only information I get about the Industry really is from PPRuNe.

I have never worked for Jetstar, or Virgin Blue or Tiger, and never flown with any of them, I have never worked for Qantas either but have flown with them extensively Worldwide.

I try to never even comment on any of them here on PPRuNe, certainly not start any topics about any of them, but even IF I dare comment on an open thread about any of them normally end up getting abused about something.

Is the Industry like this nowadays.

Back in the good old days with AN/TN while everyone was proud of their own Company, we didn't go round bad mouthing the so called opposition, I guess there wasn't a site like PPRuNe in those days though, in fact we often used to (unofficially) help the opposition if and when they had trouble.

It appears to me nowadays, by reading PPRuNe, the whole Industry is a dog eat dog affair with no holds barred, a very sad situation.