PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 28th Jan 2010, 23:10
FlexSRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Litebulbs
This was not done though. What happened was that you would have to work harder to achieve less total pay.
Err, isn't it the same now, because they took one crew member off, but now the CSD helps with the service = same as before

'But wait' I hear you cry, when the CSD is serving tea, they can't be resetting the AVOD etc, (the number of times I hear that bull, how difficult can it be? A 5yr old can work a video player), the service is suffering - this is a standard BASSA line.

So you might say the level of service has been reduced. In this day and age, with 10s of thousands of people losing their jobs, in the real world, I don't think the Judges are going to be hugely concerned with some overly pampered, over paid (compared to the rest of the UK c-crew) having to merely work a bit harder.

Whilst working slightly harder might seem like a crushing hardship, akin to the mines being closed, in the minds of BA crew, trust me when I say for the rest of the world it just looks like a ridiculous tantrum from a bunch of spoiled brats.