PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 28th Jan 2010, 20:29
wascrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
really

WATERSIDE WONKER

Maybe I should applaud your perseverance and loyalty to BASSA but you simply havent read any of the posts here regarding the consequences of a yes vote both to yourselves and the company. Maybe you have read them but chosen or been blind to the arguments and in particular where you will legally stand as a striker.Also you can`t have read what the company have offered you as a safeguard.
If you were a person of reason and understood the precarious state of the business you will see there is need for changes.
Few will affect you in reality.

FLY LADY
To quote you
``Got my ballot paper this morning could not find the NO option so put a lovely X on the YES box and kissed the baby before posting it.``

Did you kiss your job goodbye at the same time???? Because if there is a yes vote effectively you have!!!
As with wonker you have refused to listen to the counter arguments and reason things through.
I wish you both luck in your future career outside of BA
Please read the customer comments on here.. (you know them , the people who pay your wages) and you will see the level of mediocrity from cabin crew they have to put up with.