PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2010, 12:28
Mac72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a320typerating

"Dear Mark the aviation industry is in turmoil at the moment but don't worry there are opportunities out there if you know where to look.

Its not ideal I know...who actually wants to pay to fly. Unfortunately this is the reality we have to deal with.

Therefore what you need to decide is, do I do a type rating at the lowest price... You can get some very cheap deals if you look, but they will not open the doors we can.

Mark we cannot promise the world but we can offer you now a proven route. We have just secured interviews and assessments to the best performers from the bmi scheme.

In fact this year 11 pilots out of 15 have secured the opportunity of flying the A320 after training.

2 pilots joined Tiger in Singapore - 1 pilot joined Wizz

In these difficult times we believe this is exceptional.

Mark check out our assessment page and book your place as soon as possible as places are limited. One of the team will contact you once payment has been made to confirm a date at our Gatwick office and simulator.

Click here: Assessment page

Mark you can also email a320typerating to start the ball rolling. One of the team will get back to you with more info and assessment date.

In the next message we will be offering you an opportunity to take part in the private a320 programme.

We have also placed pilots from this route too!

Until then Mark all the very best.

a320typerating team"
speechless, i'm going to be sick now