PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek sick days
Thread: Ek sick days
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2010, 11:11
mini cooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am always amazed at the 'why stay?' or 'leave if you don't like it' argument.
It doesn't matter how you phrase it!! Anybody who says it shows little or no ability to listen to others point of view, they are themselves immensely arrogant.

My point, EK could be one of the best places to work, but due to continual reductions and poor management it is turning into an uncomfortable and unhappy place to work. Those of us that stay have the 'grin and bear it' attitude!

I think Mensa in his own way is just hoping that one day all the negative things that he notes will be addressed. It wouldn't be too hard to do either. So maybe the answer to this banal statement of 'why stay?' etc etc is that we hope that one day things will begin to get better with EK becoming the place it should be- there is no harm in dreaming

Now Mensaboy is definitely from one edge of the spectrum and Bin Liner the other. Both have strong views as have I. The difference I think is that I do question management, I have argued with TCAS and ED - pretty pointless really as they have no reasonable answers!! I wonder whether Mensa or Bin Liner just pontificate here like many others do or whether they actually pass on their thoughts to management. Hope they do, as many others should as well!!!