PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKA runway incursion HKG
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2010, 09:05
HKAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To: Fragrant Harbour forum

It has come to our attention that members of this forum has been making negative remarks regarding our airline and employees. Hong Kong Airlines therefore will make the following comments in response.

Regarding the so-called runway incursion, well, did our plane actually went on the runway? No, he stopped before that. If our pilots were so stupid as to actually go on the runway, they deserve to die.

What about the passenger's safety? Well, you are not so naive as to believe we actually care for passenger safety. Let me get one thing straight. The bottom line is always about money and nothing else. So what if this means "cutting corners" on pilot training? If it can save us a few bucks then that's fine with me. And who do you think you are? A bunch of overpaid and glorified bus drivers. I suggest all of you get off your fat lazy aussie arse and do some real flying. We can fire you or cut your wages whenever we like. We are the bosses. Remember that.

And if you whine and bitch so much, go back to down under. Why are you still here? Because you can't cut it in Australia? Well you can join us, we do need some cheap labour.

Best Regards,
Hong Kong Airlines-We can and we will screw you.

P.S-This is a parody.