PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2010, 07:11
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning Ladies and Gents,

Sorry about not posting yesterday, have had a stomach bug which had led me to stay in bed. Feel a little better today. Anyway hope you are all well and good.

Yesterday arrived at the airport bright and early and carried on helping the operators with some more computer stuff and general help around the office. It's quite cool helping around the operators even though the wanabe lads give me a bit of friendly grief. But it's all fun and games.

Arrived back at Audi about 4 pm after picking some stuff up from Spar for dinner. But as soon as i got back i took a turn for the worse. But i tell you what the staff at Audi and the lads could not have done a better job to help me recover. I felt like royalty!!

Some more guys have turned into Maun, but it's ok everyone is welcome. At first it used to worry me about how many people are coming buut now it doesnt bother me at all. I have shown my face around and done my best to know and get on with people just as i would have done back home. There is nothing else that can be done.

Each day seems to by the same here, and everyday you hope that today will be today. But this is how Maun is. And there is nothing you can do to change it. I see Maun as a place similar to Purgatory.

I've not heard back on any of the leads i was following but i still have hope. I do wish sothing from anywhere comes through quick.

I have my heart set on flying anywhere in the world and im sure allot of you do too. Im not asking for a right hand seat on a 747 just a seat in a cockpit.

But i dont deserve it above anyone else. So ill just sit my time out and wait like the rest of you.

Anyway as always i hope you are well and things are going well for yourselves. And again thank you for taking the time out for reading and posting on this thread. With out you this thread would have not been possible. If you have any leads please please please PM me.

Take care!!