PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maximum age for cadet program Ryanair/Easyjet
Old 27th Jan 2010, 11:18
CABUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really didnt want to get involved in another FR debate, I agree their busienss model has worked very well and they have bought travel to those who had never flown. However, I if we change and apply Flybe's 'low cost but not at any cost' eco motto to 'low cost at any cost' I think we will be getting a bit closer to what FR have done to the industry and T&C's.

To see EI-CON clearly so proud of FR not having a fatal accident, I have to agree with WWW, comments like that are nothing less than worrying! Im afraid to say their safety record sadly isnt that great and I hope things change for the better sooner rather than later as they sadly have a worrying trend to always be in a rush which causes proven safety probs. This was proven to me when I was taxiing and an FR capt said if we were taking the ps or just lost. Happily my skipper came back with, larger aircraft always look like they are going slower, anyway our cabin crew are busy clearing away the champagne glasses.

CABUS