PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 27th Jan 2010, 10:27
flybymerchant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please don't bankrupt BA out of spite; not very British old bean...

Le Pouquelaye asked....
A Lurker makes his "final" appearance on this site - rather like an elderly opera diva making a series of "positively her last appearance" gigs.

Why do I have the impression we have not seen the last of A Lurker?

More to the point, why did he remove his oh-so contentious messages of yesterday evening from this forum?

What......these ones?.....

A Lurker spewed...
Unless you have something to add of relevance dont add it - you know nothing of BA because you are just a punter - dont ever forget that
...how vile and justly damaging to your 'cause'

We are striking due to contractual changes and impositions being imposed by British Airways (since November) which we believe are in breach of the contract between British Airways and ourselves. A High Court case will decide on the 1st February if these changes are indeed contractual.
....but we're going on Strike no matter what the British Legal System decrees!!

Lol - you really are funny - I am actually not objectionable - I generally debate without rhetoric however given the vitriol which myself and fellow Cabin Crew members have been subjected to over the last few weeks - I have finally snapped and I have had enough of the tactics of BA and the Pilots on this forum who on a daily basis denegrate fellow workers and colleagues.
...still hate-preaching against those PILOTS eh?

And to me the final insult is a group of women setting up a 'council' to have cosy chats with BA - what an absolute joke.
....NOW HE'S HAVING A GO AT WOMEN!!! Sounds to me like these women are twice the man you are! Metaphorically speaking of course.

I earn more outside BA than I do plate laying My accountant is excellent at offsetting my business 'loss' lol - against any tax I have to pay (or had to pay over the preceding years whilst I set up) - sole trading you see - dont go limited mate - not worth the hassle
....dodgy ethics

When asked if his contract LEGALLY requires him to inform his EMPLOYER of his CONTRACTUALLY BREACHING moonlighting, he replies....

I doubt it very much - and who cares? Lol - I don't!

You have been exposed as a management 'stool pigeon' - no doubt you will say you are not - but in all the postings made on here I am yet to see one thing you are going to do for the crew!
....notice how he avoids saying that he thinks they are NOT crew, just that he has yet to see one thing that they are going to DO for the crew!! He, like everyone else, has read this thread, and the posts of the PCC members, and CANNOT in any honest or honourable light for one second deny that these posters, Glamgirl, Tiramisu etc, are GENUINE BA CABIN CREW!!! To do so would surely expose yourself as a CAD and a FRAUD, anyone on here can see that! So next the goading....

Thats all very brave when none of you even have the guts to say who you are?

My guess is that none of you are Cabin Crew and I will keep that belief until you have the guts to say who you are and who you represent.
....pathetically childish attempt to get the PCC to present themselves for the standard BASSA bullying/harassment/threatening/abuse....

I have just re-mortgaged for £20K and bought a franchise in my local area.
....how nice for you to have a financial storm-break against the armageddon you so clearly crave.....how many of your 'fellow' comrades/colleagues that BASSAs video claim only earn £1100-£1400 p.c.m can say the same?

Incidentally, how STUPID of your 'professional' Industrial 'relations' muppets to publicly use such OBVIOUSLY incorrect and misleading figures and statements in its video, HA HA HA!!! Is there no limit to this regime's seemingly inbuilt ability to deliver statement after statement of SELF-DAMAGING, SELF-RIDICULING, SELF-IMPLICATING own-foot-shooting, then foot-in-mouth-stuffing TRIPE?!!!

I am now prepared to see this through to whatever conclusion and I cannot wait
....desperation

That is it - I have had it on here.

A Pilot who has access to my personal details and personal email address from this forum has made veiled threats against me (as in I suggest you tell BA ASAP ) - I am no longer going to visit this forum or engage in debate as I think that personal blackmail is going a stage too far.

See you in the next life
....them bullying and ever so RICH pilots again. If you're in any way serious about this allegation, why not speak to the Moderators, they're good people? They have access to ALL posts, ALL Private Messages and ALL private details......if this REALLY is bullying/blackmail/attempted murder (and not, as I suspect, Cot-based Toy-ejection due lack of sensible answers to sensible questions) then surely you can trust them to do the best by you and take decisive and effective action.

If your claims are true, then we will all stand by you and support this individual's ejection from the site, the behaviour to which you allude should not and will not be tolerated, not here.....or are you crying wolf?

Last edited by flybymerchant; 27th Jan 2010 at 10:46.