PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 27th Jan 2010, 04:13
KK1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unsuccessful

Got an email saying my application for V Aust was unsuccessful. No phone interview or anything. This was for the applications opened on 21st Jan.

"We have now had the opportunity to review your application and unfortunately on this occasion, we wish to advise that you have not been successful to progress further in our recruitment process.
All applications are assessed on motivation, work experience and suitability for the role and we selected candidates to progress to the next stage who demonstrated these requirements to the highest level. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we have received, we are unable to provide more specific or individualised feedback"

After waiting almost 3 months to hear from V Aust the first time and not getting rejected and then to be told the recruit was complete, im glad I have been told a bit earlier this time round, because the waiting game sucks! Obviously there is something wrong with my application so I need to go back to the drawing board with that one, or maybe its because I have no airline experience and they only want experienced people, guess i'll never know. Either way that scraps that airline out for the next 12 months, though a little confused as it said I cant apply for that role for 12 months, but if there were other opportunities I'm interested in to apply online. I wonder if this applys to VB CC?

Did anyone apply for this as well and get any further?