PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Restless Leg Syndrome
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2010, 02:09
onetrack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many people suffer from RLS, due to excessive consumption of carbonated soft drinks (pop drinks, soda pop, cool drinks). Coca-Cola is one of the worst offenders. Try eliminating these drinks from your diet - they're poison, anyway, with vast quantities of sugars, food acids, and artificial flavours and colours added.
These drinks are well known for inducing aberrant behaviour in susceptible people with criminal inclinations. You'll often find these drinks banned from prison diets.
Any time I see people carrying a 2 litre Coke under one arm, and sucking on another, I cringe. If these drinks were totally eliminated from Aboriginal diets, the crime rate would fall by half.
No-one in positions of importance will ever come right out and state this, and nowhere will you find well-funded research that comes to this conclusion - because the soft drinks industry is huge and well-backed - and has popular support from the masses, who love their fizzy, coloured drinks.
Sit in Maccas or Hungry Jacks and watch the teenagers sucking on their Cokes, and I'll wager you'll see at least half that can't keep their legs still. Stick to natural, no added flavours/colours, fruit juices, they cost less, and are better for you anyway.