PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 26th Jan 2010, 23:55
TorC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Lurker

Originally Posted by A Lurker
That is an absolutely staggering quote - you are in effect being selective as to who you allow to join your 'council' - how can that be all inclusive? Is it because I am black? Is it because I am Scottish? Is it because I don't subscribe to the 'council' line?

You have just lost all credibilty as a 'council' as you have clearly stated on a public forum that you are not an all inclusive organisation - BA will never listen to you in a 1000 years after that statement - well done for killing youe new 'council' - you are no better than racists or fascists as you only allow in who you deem acceptable - that is disgraceful
An excellent attempt at distortion. But it won't wash.

Hiflyer14 did NOT say you couldn't join PCC. It was merely pointed-out to you that with views as strongly held, and as opposite to those of the PCC, as yours, it would be highly unlikely they could do anything for you that you would be likely to appreciate.

Bearing in mind that it is a fledgling organisation, mainly focused on offering an alternative to the 1000's of crew caught-up in this mess (most without 2nd or 3rd incomes btw), it'd be wrong to focus so much effort on any one individual.

If you email them you will recieve plenty of thought-provoking literature that just may open you to some different views, and offer you some degree of hope. That in itself may help you to help yourself.

I am BA Cabin Crew. These thoughts are my own, not those of my employer.