PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 26th Jan 2010, 22:03
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ottergirl not sure what you meant in the last post. Hope it was not directed at me?? I agree with you there are some vile posts on here from both sides, and some people who have absolutely nothing to do with BA (not even as pax) who somehow hate us BA crew, or tar us all with the same brush as being lazy etc... or saying that crew are unskilled lazy workers who deserve minimum wages (they don't actually say that but that's what it is like) I certainly do not agree with those posts.

I am balanced and I think my posts on here reflect that, I am BA crew myself, I think much of what BA has proposed is reasonable (although I do naturally have some objections/apprehensions as after all I want a decent salary and livelihood) and will be voting No because the union are acting irresponsibily and - let's face it they do not have us in their best interests! That is why I am voting No as I accept change and think the union should be more proactive, however I do not want a deunionised workforce, just I think the current union either needs to get its act together and have a change of leadership or a new union formed.

Oh and A lurker, whilst I support the PCC etc I do not ''work'' for them so I can't answer the question! lol