PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Raf Oasc
Thread: Raf Oasc
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2002, 13:13
Decision Altitude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stationery ;)

Hiya Al & all

I can confirm the 'No' letter does in fact come winging its way from Lincs in a small envelope as it only contains 1 piece of A4,it doesnt take them long to say sod off. Im not speaking from current experience though, I hope to be getting an envelope of some description soon - same boat as you.

As far as the 'yes' one being larger, could well be if it contains joining instructions and fitness gen etc, good theory but not sure in reality.

TopGun, as far as Current affairs and stuff goes, be aware its only a very small (4-5 mins) of the interview. However, of course this can be easily stretched out to put you under pressure if your'e rubbish. I found www.bbc.co.uk/news a huge help as they have a good background and maps and pictures to look at for wallys like me
Arithmetic wise - check out the websites listed above (TimC) has some great examples. Get competant at DST and you wont go far wrong. You need to be quick but accurate and that Im afraid only comes with practice. Those were probably my weakest areas also but with a bit of determination itll all drop nicely into place for you, it certainly felt better this time round.
Best of luck when you do go, and yup be yourself but its about making an impact too.

Keep me posted Al - it cant be long now

DA

Last edited by Decision Altitude; 3rd Jul 2002 at 13:22.