PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 26th Jan 2010, 17:14
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After due consideration, and some very thought provoking posts from the likes of Rover, I have to come to the conclusion that the PCC needs to be a new and INDEPENDENT organisation. If there is support for it, it needs no integration with the anachronistic BASSA diehards, nor the spineless CC89 folk who chose to hide under the UNITEBA umbrella.

Because what is the point of trying to change BASSA when, as bad as its current leadership are, it still has to answer to the two million UNITE sheep that foolishly allow themselves to be represented by Woodley, McLuskey,Turner et al, who don't give so much as a about the people that pay them but more about their own little power struggles and spheres of influence.

BA cabin crew need to distance themselves from this political nonsense (much of it fabricated or exacerbated by Malone and her self-serving cohort) and stick to what I think is their ideal: An independent organisation of intelligent, thoughtful cabin crew that realise they are part of a bigger scheme of things, and who wish to engage in meaningful negotations with ALL of BA's stakeholders to their mutual benefit.

Which put simply means if you can exclude these confrontational retards that run BASSA and UNITE, you'll find a heap of cabin crew, pilots, managers, baggage handlers, ground staff, shareholders and anyone else I might have forgotten to mention that realise that if you all work together, and talk to each other like adults, you can play for the same team and share the prizes that come with victory (first, survival and then profit).

Which of course is anathema to Malone and her boot lickers that are on obscene packages, skew the averages and don't generally give a toss about the people they are sending to do their dirty work.

So I remain of the opinion: VOTE NO AND RESIGN FROM BASSA!

But append it with: JOIN THE PCC!