PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maximum age for cadet program Ryanair/Easyjet
Old 26th Jan 2010, 15:41
checkxp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey thanks for that reply.

You're probably right, but I'm pretty sure I want to become a Pilot eventually. I mean i do gliding for fun, but also I just enjoy being in a plane. As I study abroad, I fly home regularly and it's just always an exciting experience. I know for sure I don't wana be an engineer all my life somehow. Maths and stuff... I'm good at, but it just aint the same. I design planes, it's fun, it's pretty, it's rewarding, but it's not the real thing

Concerning the industry, you are right that it's not really the moment to be looking for jobs, but people told me that it's the time to get trained, as in 2 years the industry should be booming again (and I think they might be right).

But it's true, I'm not yet decided to start training (such as Shaun suggested that I should just run for it), I'm still hoping to look for and attempt free scholarship. On those, I'll run for it if I get it!

My only major concern is age, I'm 22, so I'm still ok, but I can see how time flies FAST!!!

So yeah... I'm at a wall how long do I work for, and I guess the 40k job, they expect me to stay if they train me and employ me for that money, so that's not too nice to accept, and then send your Thank you letter after 2years.....!!

Right.... I should really revise now if I wana get my 2:1 cya