PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pax Comment - Help Please from Boeing Drivers
Old 26th Jan 2010, 02:08
6000PIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mrs. Rodge , what do you think your opinion will be of someone in the right hand seat in say, 15-20 years time henceforth ( if not sooner ), with your equivalent experience as at present , especially when you look back and realize how little you knew then ? Really try and think about that. Or perhaps you are unable to extrapolate such a concept ? How about this...would you want one of your parents operated on by an intern, just out of med school ? Or how about your brother or sister defended for a capital crime by a novice lawyer ? Just why does the flying public not deserve better ?? Do you understand or are you just taking this too personal to see the obvious ? We can all join hands and sing kumbaya as far as crm goes , but my point still stands - if you are focusing and worrying too much about landing an aircraft , you shouldn`t be there , at least have more training... or god forbid ... more experience. I`ve got no chip on my shoulder , it`s more like disgust that someone with such minimal experience is in control of a jet aircraft with members of the public paying to let you practice. Hooray for the CAA. At least they got their money.