PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 25th Jan 2010, 23:14
Snas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can understand people not wanting to be forced on New Fleet and new pay, but BA have said it is for future crew. Unfortunately the BASSA spin machine makes out we will all be forced onto it in the future and it will be awful etc... therefore panicking crew who then vote Yes. Then BASSA can continue it's power struggle. Like BASSA says that because there will be a single supervisor on eurofleet that that means no future promotions ever. As if they know and have a cystal ball!
I have a question to the YES voters based on the statement quoted above.

Yes I know the strike is about imposition (yeah right...!) and not about New Fleet or protecting your T’s & C’s from future molestation by management.
But, my question is: - what have BA done to you in the past that gives rise to this belief, it has to be based on some personal experience to be so guarded with regards to the future surely? Was there an occasion in the past where BA said they were going to do one thing and then did another?
I genuinely want to know but please do try to provide some sources if you can as I’m not one of those that just takes information as read without the ability to at least confirm it for the most part myself.
Thanks...