PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 25th Jan 2010, 21:15
Weather Map

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most cabin crew would not take an enhanced severance package.They like to winge and complain that is part of their culture.The die hards haven't got what it takes to move on.

If i was so unhappy in my job about the way my employer treated me i would do something about it and move on with my life .They know they have it good the sad thing is i do blame BA they have pampered crew for to long. WW should introduce New Fleet asap bring in fresh talent from the outside especially SCCM's. Weed out the rot they have had it too good for too long.They don't seem to be accountable for their poor performance and constant complaining.

Dependency days,part time contracts,leave/lieu days,a good salary,staff travel benifits,seeing the world,...What more do they want,nothing is ever good enough and it never will be .As i have said here before you could give a cabin crew member ten grand cash and they would call up BASSA and complain because it does not have a big red ribbon wrapped round it.Sadly that's what we are dealing with .Disclaimer lol. Not all cabin crew are like this but i would say most are .