PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Centre, EFT, Orlando FT & Ormond Beach Aviation
Old 25th Jan 2010, 19:30
ale_mcdowel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where should i start.... It looks like everybody has a lot of different opinions over the european flight schools in Fl. I have been to 2 of the four schools mentioned in this post and its my pleasure to say that OBA, which is called now EASA, has been nothing but very profesional to me and did my commercial conversion to JAA in a matter of 3 weeks and couldn't do it faster because of the weather. They are in a great position right now, with a lot of certified JAA instructors, planes that don't break very often and great staff. In the other hand....I had the infortune of being in NAC and cannot say that had a good experience. Just did the ATPL groundschool and left due to a very big ATPL class and they didnt have enough infrastructure to cope with all the students at once. So they just hold you down for the money until you finish your training, and dont matter the time length it takes to finish it. It can be a month or 3 before you start commercial JAA. So you decide... Have a good day!!!!!!