PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 25th Jan 2010, 12:21
Final 3 Greens

From the FQTV business traveller perspective, J is often so good these days that it is difficult to justify the difference for F.

Given that many of us who travel on business prefer to sleep over eating and drinking, even more so.

Some airlines have dropped first completely or partially, e.g. Qatar and Emirates.

But a cautionary note to BASSA members, you have alienated many of us (over a number of years) with threatened strikes and we do not take kindly to the disruption it causes for us.

I used to take crica 60 flights per year with BA, last year I only took 10, all C/J.

This year, none to date and no plans to book any. I could have booked LON/RUH/LON for later this week, but instead booked with bmi.

I know there are many other individuals and companies who have a 'no BA' policy because of this constant threat of disruption.

You need to understand that we don't really care whether it is the fault of management or the union, we regard you all as being 'BA' and won't use your services when your combined efforts threaten our business and our clients.

Last edited by Final 3 Greens; 25th Jan 2010 at 12:39.