PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 24th Jan 2010, 21:55
midman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watersidewnker

I'm one of thousands in this company who have volunteered to take your place as you try to drive this company under. I already have my 3 day course dates (1 day extra for CSD course not yet allocated), and intend to do my utmost to undermine your strike, as it has everything to do with me.

My livelihood depends on this company remaining viable, your livelihood is not in danger if you accept the proposals. You risk the jobs of thousands to help a group of union reps retain their privileged position in the company's heirarchy, and to further the careers of professional political agitators.

I will continue to criticise Bassa as long as they continue to tell lies, and insult their colleagues. I can't believe that their members will support reps who are so unprofessional that they tell their pilot counterparts to 'Foxtrot Oscar' on an official communication. Your mad chairwoman has already had to back down on so many issues, I hope she is forced to apologise for this appalling comment. Or is her aim to damage working relationships on board to an extent that flights cannot function? Great attitude to safety and the customer.