PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 24th Jan 2010, 21:00
Newyorker001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does not concern me..

The fact is that people are so annoyed at the attitude and damn lies that BASSA are spouting out to crew. I actually cannot remember seeing anyone attack BASSA at all.

Im tired of hearing why you want to strike because of what may happen, please please for once can 1 member of crew come on here and actually state why you are strike. The facts and not the BASSA spin we keep hearing.

Staff are volunteering by the thousand, thats how much it does concern them. Thet they dont want a buch of lemmings to destroy a company that most of us are proud to say we work for.

The recent emails that have been sent by BASSA are off this planet. I live with a crew member.. She has been told all sorts, but when you actually ask.. Well why are you going on strike all I get is nothing !!!!

Or something about.. New Fleet.. if we let them do this they will do anything. Im tired of hearing it. Crew are well paid with good perks for an industry that is over capacity. Dont believe that we wont be allowed to collapse see JAL.. Wake up guys, passangers are really starting to get annoyed with the Militant attitude and we are so hard done by your Not !!!! Nearly everyone is against you, why ... Becuase you cannot reasonablt answer the one question honestly

WHY ARE YOU GOING ON STRIKE

Thats why it concerns me