PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2010, 15:45
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow Dominican are you sucking up for a training position?
Why? is it really that difficult for you to accept that I am well aware of the politics and the transient nature of contract flying? Or that I don't have a sense of entitlement to a Job here in Japan? Would it be difficult for you to accept that I was involved with pilot training for so many years in the past that I'm really not interested in a position as an RTC? Is it really so difficult to believe that if this position would no longer be available to me in the future, I wouldn't speak ill of the company just because I don't think they deserve to be spoken ill off?

No? then I submit to you the Air Nippon (737 contract with ANA) pilot group as a rebuttal, that entire pilot group has been given notice that their contracts will not be renewed and all of them will have to look for new employment, I'm happy to say that they are being offered interviews here at AJV/AJX contracts and a couple of them are scheduled to start training in March. Now I challenge you to find a single post in this or any other pilot forum from any of those pilots speaking negatively of ANA or blaming the Japanese pilot's union as you saw with the JAL debacle.

I'm happy to say that there are pilots in this business that do not think like you, I'm certainly one of them

Last edited by The Dominican; 24th Jan 2010 at 23:49.