PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 23rd Jan 2010, 14:57
Newyorker001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A lurker

Do the Crew and Unite not get how much they have now driven the rest of the company against them. People are biting at the bit to volunteer, by years of threats and not being able to change crew work practices. Dont get me wrong I hold BA crew up with the best of them, but some of the agreements that are still in place are like being back in the 60s. Crew are well paid and in return I believe most of the time do a good job.

I have now seen for far to long crew maoning about everything, your not that hard done by. We regulary have crew work for us and they cant believe and find it hard to adapt to a full time position 9-5.

Im also now tired of hearing some of the utter lies that are being fed by union reps within BASSA, Waterside has been sold already and turned into a hote.. WW is to leave as he cannot take the stress.. He gets paid to much.. who do you that would do it for less !!! the best one I heard recently was a crew member on the announcement of a 12 days strike was ... omg what am I going to do about my Holiday.. As they had voted yes, i found this justice

Please take astep back look at the facts and come back and explain exactly what you would like to achive from the strike. What is so bad. As I would find like most crew I know you are not actually sure